Saturday, July 21, 2012

Love the irony ...


What a crack up!

“A laugh is a smile that bursts”

I love that saying and I have the most beautiful picture posted alongside it on the wall above my computer to make sure I remember to smile & laugh regularly.

How clever, amazing and blatant is our universe. For months and months I have tried to figure out my direction in life from where I’m currently at. I’ve sought advice from various people who have all told me that I already know. "Hello! If I already know, why am I asking?!?!?"

Recent discussions with one particular (and amazing individual) have helped me see that I have in fact known for quite a while where I’m headed. My journals are now making sense and show clarity previously ignored. There are messages I myself have written yet not seen/heard.  It is all so simple and blatant. And I, ‘intelligent’ (lol) person, couldn’t see the wood for the trees.

Who else has been in this situation?  

Love seeing the light :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment